Advantages of EasyBoatRoller shore dock
Easy boat launching and landing
- With EasyBoatRoller shore dock it is easy to launch your boat and pull it up along rails – no force required.
- Conveniently raising and lowering your boat along rails with a remote-controlled winch while sitting in the boat.
- Easy and quick tying up – no awkward reaching over the bow of the boat. There are no chain attachments or tying of cords or ropes.
- Docking your boat using the boat dock is easy even in a crosswind or when boating alone.
Unique solutions of the dock provide safety and ease-of-use
- One of the special features of EasyBoatRoller dock is the bow stairs that move with the tray (patented solution). They make it easy and safe to enter your boat, and with dry feet. They also make it easier for children and people with reduced mobility to step into a boat.
- Loading the boat using the stairs is easy.
- Going boating and coming back is always just as easy regardless of variations in water depth. The dock is always customized to your own shore, which means EasyBoatRoller can always be in the same spot whether the water is high and low. No need for labor-intensive moves throughout the summer!
- EasyBoatRoller’s tray cannot fall of the rails under any circumstances, because the wheels move inside of the rail bar.
Installation is possible on a variety of terrains
- EasyBoatRoller, which has a load-bearing structure, can be placed in many kinds of terrain, such as a gentle, steep, uneven or rocky shore.
- Thanks to its very sturdy rail structure, the rails do not need to be supported throughout. Supports are needed for the rails only at joints, at intervals of 2 – 2.5 meters; the rest of the rails can be in the air.
- EasyBoatRoller dock only requires space as wide as your boat. That’s why it is easy to place in tight places, such as adjacent boat places.
Boat is always safe and clean on the dock
- When pulled on the dock, your boat is protected from wind and storms.
- Storing your boat for winter is easy and it is conveniently ready to go in the spring – save money on winter storage costs.
- The bottom of the boat stays clean on EasyBoatRoller, where it is also easier to perform necessary maintenance procedures. You can usually avoid bottom painting, which is also beneficial for the environment.
Long-lasting and durable solution that is good for your boat
- Traditional boat docks rust and break easily. EasyBoatRoller is a long-lasting and durable solution and there are no parts that wear out or rust. You can focus on enjoying boating.
- EasyBoatRoller is an exceptionally sturdy dock. The material is hot-rolled and hot-dip galvanized 7 mm steel. Thanks to the quality galvanization and good resistance to seawater, the dock is also excellent for people living on the coast.
- The boat rests firmly on the planks of the tray, supported throughout the whole bottom. The solution is gentle on the bottom of the boat, and there is no rubbing or pressure points on the boat, and it cannot be scratched.